Search This Blog

What titles are you looking forward to at ALA?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013
I'm attending ALA in January (much to the chagrin of my parents who think I should be strictly studying) and was wondering what books my readers thought looked amazing or are dying for that might be at ALA.  What are you all looking forward to?  If I can, I can look for a few specific titles to host a giveaway and get them into the hands of a few reviewers!  

Link some of your upcoming favorite books in the comments below!

1 comments:

  1. Oh my, where to start... Wild (Alex Mallory), Rebel (Amy Tintera), On the Fence (Kasie West), Graduation Day (Joelle Charbonneau). I'm especially excited for Meridian (Josin L. McQuein), The One (Kiera Cass), and The Winner's Curse (Marie Rutkoski)! Although I think the last was handed out at the last ALA.

    I hope you have a ton of fun, snag all the ARCs you're hoping for, and get to meet all the authors you're dying to! :)