Search This Blog

Book Blogger Hop

Friday, May 20, 2011
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
Hosted: Good Choice Reading

I would choose to spend a day in Paris with Vincent, the sexy revenant from Die For Me: Amy Plum.  Paris is obviously an important cultural and historical place, but it is also the home of the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower.  I have some family living near Paris currently and hope to see them on a visit soon, Amy Plum describes Paris so beautifully and elegantly that she made me even more eager to run to Paris :)

5 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Let me be the first to say.....just hopping through and I would love to see Paris as well!
    I am your newest follower and I love your header!
    Wish I could grab a badge...but I can't find one.

  1. Unknown said...:

    I love Paris! I haven't read Die for Me yet, but if Vincent is as cute as everyone says it would probably be just lovely to spend a day with him. :)

    Check out my hop: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop.html

  1. I am fairly new to the blogging world and I honestly don't know how to get a button -.- I know, horrible...I will figure it out, eventually. Thank you both for commenting, I will check out your blogs!

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hopping by to visit and follow! I read Die for Me last week, and the Paris setting was one of the best things about it. I dont' know of a single reader who can resist Paris when it's described in such beautiful terms. :-)

  1. ^Thank you, I doubt anyone could resist either :)